Add jar to lib folder Eclipse
This is a quick quick guide to how add a jar to a lib folder. Let's add log4j jar to an existing java project.
Log4j is a flexible logging library, an open source project from Apache.
1. Download the Log4j zip file from http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/download.html
2. unzip the downloaded file
3. Create the lib folder in the root of the project and copy the log4j jar in the lib folder
4. Use a lib folder as a source folder
5. Right click on the log4j jar and add it to the build path